Permission to use and reuse data
Since the establishment of the online database by the SAC for the purpose of transmitting anthropological knowledge and related fields to the public. Therefore, knowledge and data produced by the SAC is meant to be shared, exchanged and used for the utmost benefit.
The SAC will be most delighted if anyone uses our database, both data and contents to convey the information in scriptures, photographs, motion pictures, online exhibitions, etc. However, the use of information must be subjected to the following conditions:
- No modifications to any content or text from the Vernacular Houses of Thailand database site.
- Must give credit or refer to the source of all published information from the Vernacular Houses of Thailand database site by the SAC.
- Do not use any information from the Vernacular Houses of Thailand database site for commercial use.
- The Vernacular Houses of Thailand database by the SAC applies the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Thailand license (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 TH).
- Some information in the Vernacular Houses of Thailand database has acquired permission to use the information from other sources, that are non-copyright photos by the SAC. Modifications, reproductions or usage for other purposes, the user must comply with the copyright owner’s terms.
For more information, please contact us.