The Traditional Objects of Everyday Use Database is a database which aims to collect and provide information of Thailand’s traditional objects which reflects the local wisdom and capacity in innovation. The Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Anthropology Centre (SAC) online database provides a free search engine on matters of anthropology and other related fields for public usage. Any information available on the database may be shared, exchanged, and utilized to the optimum level.
To avoid an inappropriate use or misuse of the information regarding individuals, communities, and intellectual as well as cultural properties; we request that users exercise caution in information sharing and comply with our (SAC) regulations under the Creative Commons copyright licenses as follows:
- No modifications or derivations of texts or contents of the website: The Traditional Objects of Everyday Use Database, SAC.
- Citations of texts or information on the website are to be referenced. Credits (attribution) must be given to SAC as being the licensor.
- Citations of texts or information on the website are solely for non-commercial purposes.
The Traditional Objects of Everyday Use Database, SAC, uses Creative Commons copyright licenses CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivative Works 4.0 THAILAND).
Creative Commons (CC)
Creative Commons is a copyright license created to avoid copyrights issues that might occur during the information-sharing process. All the information of available on the Traditional Objects of Everyday Use must only be used under three conditions: with citations of the original source, with non-commercial purposes, with no modifications of the information. Any the documents and information protected by Creative Commons license are presented with the following symbols for different usages:
- Attribution (BY) – SAC allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform the work based on it only with credits (attribution) to SAC as a licensor
- Non-commercial (NC) – SAC allows users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work based on it only with non-commercial purposes
- No Derivative Works (ND) – SAC allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform only verbatim copies of the work based on it with no derivatives or modifications