The SAC on-line databases are aimed at providing a free search engine for public knowledge on anthropology and other related fields that can be shared, exchanged, and utilized to achieve maximum benefits. It is our pleasure to render this service. However, we request that users comply with our regulations as follows:
- No modifications or derivations of the texts or contents of the website: Rituals, Ceremonies and Local Festivals in Thailand Database, Sirindhorn Anthropology Center
- Citations of texts or information on the website are to be referenced. Credits (attribution) must be given to SAC as being the licensor.
- Citations of texts or information on the website are solely for non-commercial purposes.
- Rituals, Ceremonies and Local Festivals Database, Sirindhorn Anthropology Center, uses Creative Commons copyright licenses CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 (Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivative Works 3.0 THAILAND).
- Some information or materials from other sources e.g. pictures contained in our database are used with permissions from the licensors. Modifications or copies of these materials made according to user needs are to be done under the conditions set by the licensors.
For further queries, please contact us.
Creative common is a copyright license to avoid problems about copyright in sharing information; when one uses the information in Rituals, Ceremonies and Local Festivals in Thailand Database, it must be under the following conditions: the source must be cited, the information can not be used for commercial purposes, and do not adapt the information. The information under the Creative Common license will be presented with these following symbols, each having a different meanings.
- Attribution icon (by) Attribution means the Center will allow users to copy, distribute, display, and publish the information, if they give credit to the Center as the source of the information.
- Non Commercial icon (nc) Non-Commercial means the Center will allow users to copy, distribute, display, and publish the information, if they do so only for non-commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works icon (nd) No Derivative Works means the Center will allow users to copy, distribute, display, and publish the information, only if it is the work that is absolutely the same as the original and was not edited or adapted.